Hotel Albrechtshof Route Planner
Staying in the capital's hip district Berlin-Mitte
Centrally located in Berlin's cultural quarter
There is hardly a city like Berlin where as many different districts, cultures and sights are combined. The capital is ever changing. You can experience Berlin's contrasts on every corner. Whether you want to experience Berlin's culture, architecture, arts, or you prefer to go shopping, see its nightlife, concerts, festivals or other events - Berlin has plenty to offer. Our Hotel Albrechtshof is especially suitable for
theatre enthusiasts because of its perfect location right in the middle of the capital's Eastend. Just a few minutes' walk you will find several sights such as "Deutsches Theater", "Friedrichstadt-Palast", "Berlin Ensemble", "Admiralspalast", as well as "Quatsch Comedy Club", the satirical cabaret "Distel" and - of course - Berlin's Museum Island ("Museumsinsel").
How to reach Hotel Albrechtshof
Take the train and arrive safely
Train ticket service
The value for money of Deutsche Bahn tickets is unbeatable. By taking the train, you are travelling quickly and comfortably. Since Hotel Albrechtshof is located right in the center of Berlin you can easily discover all its sights and landmarks by foot.
At the same time, you will make a contribution to the environment since our TÜV certified Rail Inclusive Tours (RIT) tickets guarantee travelling free of CO2 by using power of hydropower stations.
And that's how it works: You can book the train tickets and a room at the same time. Ticket prices depend on the actual distance you will have to travel (see table below). The ticket is not bound to a particular train and can be cancelled for free until one day of arrival.
In case you would like to reserve a seat there will be an additional fee of 4,50 €. Prices do not include shipping costs.
- Arriving at Flughafen Tegel (Tegel airport), you can take the bus TXL heading to Hauptbahnhof. Please exit at Hauptbahnhof. Duration 20 min.Please change to the S-Bahn as follows:
- Arriving at Hauptbahnhof (Central Station) you can take the S-Bahn (S5, S7, S75) heading to Alexanderplatz. Please exit the next station (Friedrichstraße). Duration 5 min.
- Arriving at Flughafen Schönefeld (Schönefeld airport) , you may take the S-Bahn (S9) heading to Spandau and exit at station Friedrichstraße. Duration 45 min. You could also take a local train (RE7 or RB14) exiting at station Friedrichstraße. Duration 35 min.
- Berlin Victory Column 2,8 km
- Fernsehturm 2,1 km
- Museumsinsel 2,3 km
- Admiralspalast 0,7 km
- Potsdamer Platz 3,5 km
- Unter den Linden 1,2 km
- Brandenburger Tor 1,1 km
- Reichstag buliding 1,4 km
- Friedrichstadt-Palast 0,4 km
- Haus der Kulturen der Welt 1,8 km
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church 4,7 km
We are happy to answer your questions!
Tel: +49 30 30886-126
Fax: +49 30 30886-100
+++ Current Information +++
our Hotel Albrechtshof is still open for business trips. Taking the legal provisions into account, we serve our breakfast as a packed lunch. Additional drinks and snacks can be purchased directly from the hotel. From now Bottled mineral water is available to our hotel guests free of charge. Book your room at our current special rates of € 79.00 in a single room & € 99.00 in a double room by email to albrechtshof(at)albrechtshof-hotels(dot)de or call us on: 004930 / 30886-0.
We look forward to you.