Hotel Albrechtshof Route Planner
Staying in the capital's hip district Berlin-Mitte
Centrally located in Berlin's cultural quarter
There is hardly a city like Berlin where as many different districts, cultures and sights are combined. The capital is ever changing. You can experience Berlin's contrasts on every corner. Whether you want to experience Berlin's culture, architecture, arts, or you prefer to go shopping, see its nightlife, concerts, festivals or other events - Berlin has plenty to offer. Our Hotel Albrechtshof is especially suitable for
theatre enthusiasts because of its perfect location right in the middle of the capital's Eastend. Just a few minutes' walk you will find several sights such as "Deutsches Theater", "Friedrichstadt-Palast", "Berlin Ensemble", "Admiralspalast", as well as "Quatsch Comedy Club", the satirical cabaret "Distel" and - of course - Berlin's Museum Island ("Museumsinsel").
- Arriving at Flughafen Tegel (Tegel airport), you can take the bus TXL heading to Hauptbahnhof. Please exit at Hauptbahnhof. Duration 20 min.
Please change to the S-Bahn as follows:
- Arriving at Hauptbahnhof (Central Station) you can take the S-Bahn (S5, S7, S75) heading to Alexanderplatz. Please exit the next station (Friedrichstrasse). Duration 5 min.
- Arriving at Flughafen Schönefeld (Schönefeld airport) , you may take the S-Bahn (S9) heading to Pankow. Please change at Ostkreuz to the S-Bahn (S7/S5) heading to Potsdam/Westkreuz and exit at station Friedrichstrasse. Duration 45 min. You could also take a local train (RE7) exiting at station Friedrichstrasse. Duration 35 min.
- Berlin Victory Column 2,8 km
- Fernsehturm 2,1 km
- Museumsinsel 2,3 km
- Admiralspalast 0,7 km
- Potsdamer Platz 3,5 km
- Unter den Linden 1,2 km
- Brandenburger Tor 1,1 km
- Reichstag buliding 1,4 km
- Friedrichstadt-Palast 0,4 km
- Haus der Kulturen der Welt 1,8 km
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church 4,7 km